Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Deleting a comment

Well, I just figured out how to fix a boo-boo. Instead of creating a new post to talk about social networking, I added it as a comment to an earlier post. How to get that to be a post instead of a comment? First I did a copy and paste into a new post - even I figured that out pretty quick. Don't you just love copy and paste? it is the best thing to come....I digress. Now how to get rid of the leftover comment? Leftovers? Put them in the fridge until they are fuzzy, throw in garbage - that's how I do it. By golly, that works for a comment too! I stumbled into Customize, lurched to Posting and landed in Edit Posts. Voila! When you click on the comments by the post and go to the bottom of each comment, there is Guess What?, a GARBAGE CAN! Don'e open the lid of that leftover, just chuck in the garbage! Who woulda thunk it?

1 comment:

Constance said...

I had a similar revelation when I clicked enthusiastically on the template and accidentally created my first blog without meaning to. (Premature blogging. Who knew it was so easy?) Then I found under settings I could scroll down and delete my blog and start over. Whew. Your blog looks great, by the way. Love the peaceful, nature-y look.