Friday, October 12, 2007

43 things...

If you ever get a chance to hear Stephen Abram speak, do it. He is so funny and he is right on about things libraryesque. He is the vp for innovation at SirsiDynix, which is a great fit for him. I have heard him speak at a couple of conferences and even seen him get about 100 library types line dancing at the Wild Horse Saloon ( http://www.wildhorsesaloon.com/ ) in Nashville. Now that was great fun.
I am a list maker from way back, so I get what he says. Now if only I could find the dang list. Don't tell me to save it online, cause it wouldn't be all things to do online, but if I write it out, it will get lost in my paper-challenged world. At any rate, it is a good idea I think and something well worth doing.

I'll put it on my list....

2 comments:

Cronehenge said...

I can see that I am going to enjoy your blog very much. I like your sense of humour and your template is very refined and pleasant to look at, unlike my scary rebel baby and fiesty l'il 0's and 1's conquistador at:

http://engagednotendangered.blogspot.com/

but hey; that's me and at this point, I'm really loving seeing what others are doing.

Keep going! I don't know who you are, but I want to!

Laura Warren said...

Thanks for the good laugh about making lists! Yup, I'm paper challenged too and make lists that are never available when needed. You know like at the grocery store or when I want to go to the library! Wait I work at a library. Well, at least I think I work. I show up! Keep the laughs coming.

Laura
DB